Planning for Your Business Transition
You’ve proudly built a successful business, and now it’s time to look ahead to its life beyond your direct day-to-day involvement. Will you transfer ownership to family members or key employees? Will they have the capital and skills to keep growing the company profitably? Or will you choose to sell the company to other interests? SEAS will help you valuate your business accurately. Then we’ll help you decide your transition plan, completely and confidentially, applying lessons learned from our decades of industry experience. Rely on SEAS to:
- Perform a “deep dive” into your dealership’s financials, markets, opportunities, and distinct attributes
- Assess the value of your business precisely, using our proprietary valuation tools
- Test and compare projected results from alternative transition plans
- Summarize your current business conditions and recommend your “go forward” strategy, including process improvements and financial restructuring
- Set the transferred company’s business model for up to five years forward, with guidance for the plan’s implementation for one, two, or years following
What’s the bottom-line value of your business?
Whether you’re preparing to enter a new market or exit the industry, knowing the value of your business is a critical first step – even if you only wish to set the benchmark for the value you’ve created. Look to SEAS for unmatched expertise in business valuation. We’ll apply our proprietary tools to help assess your business, capture its best value, and produce the documentation needed for your business transition or acquisition plans.